Scrabble word: AMBER
Is AMBER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep yellow color
- noun - a hard yellowish to brownish translucent fossil resin
- adj - of a medium to dark brownish yellow color
- A hard, translucent, yellow, orange, or brownish-yellow fossil resin, used for making jewelry and other ornamental objects.
- A brownish yellow.
- Having the color of amber; brownish-yellow.
- Made of or resembling amber: an amber necklace.
- noun - a fossil resin
There are 5 letters in AMBER: A B E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBER
Click to search all anagrams of AMBER plus a wildcard: AMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBER
Images for AMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.