Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBER exist?
Definitions of AMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep yellow color
- noun - a hard yellowish to brownish translucent fossil resin
- adj - of a medium to dark brownish yellow color
- A hard, translucent, yellow, orange, or brownish-yellow fossil resin, used for making jewelry and other ornamental objects.
- A brownish yellow.
- Having the color of amber; brownish-yellow.
- Made of or resembling amber: an amber necklace.
- n - a fossil resin
There are 5 letters in AMBER: A B E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBER plus a wildcard: AMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBER
- The Most Fashion amber Jewelry Fine Jewelry With This Unique Stone
- dream I had about George Lucas amber and life as an artist Eskmo
- Fileamber.pendants.800pix.050203.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Leptopholcus in Dominican amber
- clear piece of amber showing the light shining through it.
- AMB6) amber Oligocenec. 50 million BC 42x40x11mm polished bunch ...
- ... the botanical origin of Baltic amber. Image is from Wikimedia commons
- amber Gallery One amber_03 f(x) South Korean Girl Group
- amber the oldest adornment material
- amber heard [2 wallpapers] devil m graphics photography ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.