Scrabble word: BERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERM exist?
Definitions of BERM in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow ledge or shelf typically at the top or bottom of a slope
- noun - a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- A narrow ledge or shelf, as along the top or bottom of a slope.
- The shoulder of a road.
- A raised bank or path, such as one along a canal.
- A terrace formed by wave action along the backshore of a beach.
- A mound or bank of earth placed against the wall of a building to provide protection or insulation.
- A ledge between the parapet and the moat in a fortification.
- verb - to provide with a berm (a ledge)