Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERM exist?
Definitions of BERM in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow ledge or shelf typically at the top or bottom of a slope
- noun - a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- A narrow ledge or shelf, as along the top or bottom of a slope.
- The shoulder of a road.
- A raised bank or path, such as one along a canal.
- A terrace formed by wave action along the backshore of a beach.
- A mound or bank of earth placed against the wall of a building to provide protection or insulation.
- A ledge between the parapet and the moat in a fortification.
- verb - to provide with a berm (a ledge)
There are 4 letters in BERM: B E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERM plus a wildcard: BERM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERM
Images for BERM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.