Scrabble word: UMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBER exist?
Definitions of UMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - an earth pigment
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- adj - of the color of any of various natural brown earth pigments
- A natural brown earth containing ferric oxide and manganese oxides, used as pigment.
- Any of the shades of brown produced by umber in its various states.
- Of or related to umber.
- Having a brownish color.
- verb - to color with a brown pigment
There are 5 letters in UMBER: B E M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBER plus a wildcard: UMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBER
Images for UMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.