Scrabble word: BUMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMPER exist?
Definitions of BUMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a glass filled to the brim (especially as a toast)
- noun - a mechanical device consisting of bars at either end of a vehicle to absorb shock and prevent serious damage
- A usually metal or rubber bar attached to either end of a motor vehicle, such as a truck or car, to absorb impact in a collision.
- A protective device for absorbing shocks or impeding contact.
- A drinking vessel filled to the brim.
- Extraordinarily abundant or full: a bumper crop of corn.
- verb - to fill to the brim
There are 6 letters in BUMPER: B E M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMPER plus a wildcard: BUMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMPER
Images for BUMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.