Scrabble word: RUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMP exist?
Definitions of RUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- noun - fleshy hindquarters
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- The fleshy hindquarters of an animal.
- A cut of beef or veal from the rump.
- The buttocks.
- The part of a bird’s back nearest the tail.
- The last or inferior part.
- A legislature having only a small part of its original membership and therefore being unrepresentative or lacking in authority.
- adj - the lower and back part of the trunk [n -S] : RUMPLESS
There are 4 letters in RUMP: M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUMP plus a wildcard: RUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMP
Images for RUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.