Scrabble word: RUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMP exist?
Definitions of RUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- noun - fleshy hindquarters
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- The fleshy hindquarters of an animal.
- A cut of beef or veal from the rump.
- The buttocks.
- The part of a bird’s back nearest the tail.
- The last or inferior part.
- A legislature having only a small part of its original membership and therefore being unrepresentative or lacking in authority.
- adj - the lower and back part of the trunk [n -S] : RUMPLESS