Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUMP exist?
Definitions of CRUMP in dictionaries:
- verb - make a noise typical of an engine lacking lubricants
- verb - bombard with heavy shells
- verb - explode heavily or with a loud dull noise
- To crush or crunch with the teeth.
- To strike heavily with a crunching sound.
- A crunching sound.
- The sound of an exploding shell.
- A heavy blow.
- verb - to chew with a crackling sound
There are 5 letters in CRUMP: C M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUMP plus a wildcard: CRUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUMP
Images for CRUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.