Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRUMP exist?
Definitions of FRUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- A girl or woman regarded as dull, plain, or unfashionable.
- A person regarded as colorless and primly sedate.
- adj - a dowdy woman [n -S] : FRUMPISH
There are 5 letters in FRUMP: F M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRUMP plus a wildcard: FRUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRUMP
Images for FRUMP
- frump - the All-Mom Garage Band
- frump Strumpet Strife (1 Albums 23 Tracks)
- My PERSONAL CHALLENGE for 2013 Fighting frump on a limited ...
- Ophelia frump from The Addams Family series (1964-66)
- Ophelia frump - Monster High Dolls .com
- Fashion frump Blake Lively - Starpulse.com
- Edward frump AKA the Fartasm by aragen on deviantART
- Summary Its grandma frumps birthday and the Addams family plan to ...
- Want to wear flats without looking frumpy Then throw on a flat boot ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.