Scrabble word: TRUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUMP exist?
Definitions of TRUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the suit that has been declared trumps
- noun - (card games) the suit that has been declared to rank above all other suits for the duration of the hand
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - produce a sound as if from a trumpet
- verb - get the better of
- verb - play a trump
- verb - proclaim or announce with or as if with a fanfare
- Often trumps.
- A card of such a suit.
- A trump card.
- A key resource to be used at an opportune moment.
- To take (a card or trick) with a trump.
- To play a trump.
- A trumpet.
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 5 letters in TRUMP: M P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUMP plus a wildcard: TRUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUMP
Images for TRUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.