Scrabble word: RUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUB exist?
Definitions of RUB in dictionaries:
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - the act of rubbing or wiping
- verb - move over something with pressure
- verb - cause friction
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- To subject to the action of something that moves back and forth with friction and pressure.
- To cause to move along a surface with friction and pressure.
- To irritate; annoy: His laziness was beginning to rub me.
- To move along a surface with friction and pressure.
- To chafe with friction.
- To cause irritation or annoyance.
- To continue in a given situation, usually with some difficulty: Despite all our problems, we continue to rub along.
- To admit rubbing: a blackboard that rubs clean easily.
- To be transferred by contact or proximity: wished some of her luck would rub off on me.
- The act of rubbing.
- The application of friction and pressure: a back rub.
- An unevenness on a surface.
- An act or a remark that annoys or hurts another.
- Difficulty: “Ay, there’s the rub” (Shakespeare).
- To obliterate by or as if by rubbing.
- To kill; murder.
- verb - to move along the surface of a body with pressure
There are 3 letters in RUB: B R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUB plus a wildcard: RUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUB
Images for RUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.