Scrabble word: RUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUB exist?
Definitions of RUB in dictionaries:
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - the act of rubbing or wiping
- verb - move over something with pressure
- verb - cause friction
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- To subject to the action of something that moves back and forth with friction and pressure.
- To cause to move along a surface with friction and pressure.
- To irritate; annoy: His laziness was beginning to rub me.
- To move along a surface with friction and pressure.
- To chafe with friction.
- To cause irritation or annoyance.
- To continue in a given situation, usually with some difficulty: Despite all our problems, we continue to rub along.
- To admit rubbing: a blackboard that rubs clean easily.
- To be transferred by contact or proximity: wished some of her luck would rub off on me.
- The act of rubbing.
- The application of friction and pressure: a back rub.
- An unevenness on a surface.
- An act or a remark that annoys or hurts another.
- Difficulty: “Ay, there’s the rub” (Shakespeare).
- To obliterate by or as if by rubbing.
- To kill; murder.
- verb - to move along the surface of a body with pressure