Scrabble word: CURB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURB exist?
Definitions of CURB in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- noun - a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- noun - a stock exchange in New York
- noun - the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - keep to the curb
- verb - place restrictions on
- A concrete border or row of joined stones forming part of a gutter along the edge of a street.
- An enclosing framework, such as that around a skylight.
- A raised margin along an edge used to confine or strengthen.
- Something that checks or restrains: High interest rates put a curb on spending.
- A chain or strap that passes under a horse’s lower jaw and serves in conjunction with the bit to restrain the horse.
- To check, restrain, or control as if with a curb; rein in.
- To lead (a dog) off the sidewalk into the gutter so that it can excrete waste matter.
- To furnish with a curb.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 4 letters in CURB: B C R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURB plus a wildcard: CURB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURB
Images for CURB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.