Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUMB exist?
Definitions of CRUMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small quantity of something
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- verb - coat with bread crumbs
- verb - break into crumbs
- verb - remove crumbs from
- A very small piece broken from a baked item, such as a cookie, cake, or bread.
- A small fragment, scrap, or portion: eraser crumbs; not a crumb of kindness for you.
- The soft inner portion of bread.
- A contemptible, untrustworthy, or loathsome person.
- To break into very small pieces; crumble.
- To cover or prepare with very small pieces of bread.
- To break apart in very small pieces: a solid cake that won’t crumb.
- verb - to break into crumbs (small pieces)
There are 5 letters in CRUMB: B C M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUMB plus a wildcard: CRUMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUMB
Images for CRUMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.