Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUMB exist?
Definitions of CRUMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small quantity of something
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- verb - coat with bread crumbs
- verb - break into crumbs
- verb - remove crumbs from
- A very small piece broken from a baked item, such as a cookie, cake, or bread.
- A small fragment, scrap, or portion: eraser crumbs; not a crumb of kindness for you.
- The soft inner portion of bread.
- A contemptible, untrustworthy, or loathsome person.
- To break into very small pieces; crumble.
- To cover or prepare with very small pieces of bread.
- To break apart in very small pieces: a solid cake that won’t crumb.
- v - to break into crumbs (small pieces)
There are 5 letters in CRUMB: B C M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUMB plus a wildcard: CRUMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUMB
Images for CRUMB
- Neat Stuff Blog Robert crumb
- VAN HORN Robert crumb
- Bipolar Planet in Mr. crumbs head
- BluePencil Robert crumb
- ... na Austrlia contra a Arte de Robert crumb Informao Diferente
- crumb Art & Design Wmagazine.com
- httprapidshare.comfiles340078475crumb_-_01_-_Mis_problemas_con ...
- Back to Robert crumb page 0 - Main Home page - Oz to Weirdo - CGI
- Subject R crumb