Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUMBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUMBS exist?
Definitions of CRUMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small quantity of something
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- verb - coat with bread crumbs
- verb - break into crumbs
- verb - remove crumbs from
- v - to break into crumbs (small pieces)
There are 6 letters in CRUMBS: B C M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUMBS plus a wildcard: CRUMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUMBS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUMBS
- bread crumbs
- EOS Chaos Oh crumbs
- cornbread crumbs corn bread crumbs crumbled cornbread crumbled corn ...
- crumbs in my bed crumbs in my bed i d rather have you but instead i ve ...
- cake crumbs To make your own Crumbleleftover cake (without frosting ...
- ... shortly thereafter and saw my plate of crumbs sitting on the counter
- Tasty News crumbs
- Cooks Thesaurus crumbs
- Papusa cu par traznit crumbs Sugar Cookie - Lalaloopsy Papusi Simple ...
- graham cracker crumbs equivalents 14 crackers 1 cup crumbs notes these ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.