Scrabble word: CRUMBS
Is CRUMBS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRUMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small quantity of something
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- verb - coat with bread crumbs
- verb - break into crumbs
- verb - remove crumbs from
- verb - to break into crumbs (small pieces)
There are 6 letters in CRUMBS: B C M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMBS
Click to search all anagrams of CRUMBS plus a wildcard: CRUMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUMBS
Images for CRUMBS
Lookup in Wiki for CRUMBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.