Scrabble word: CUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBS exist?
Definitions of CUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - an awkward and inexperienced youth
- noun - a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
- noun - the young of certain carnivorous mammals such as the bear or wolf or lion
- verb - give birth to cubs
- noun - the young of certain animals
There are 4 letters in CUBS: B C S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBS plus a wildcard: CUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBS
Images for CUBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.