Scrabble word: CURBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURBS exist?
Definitions of CURBS in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- noun - a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- noun - a stock exchange in New York
- noun - the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - keep to the curb
- verb - place restrictions on
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 5 letters in CURBS: B C R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURBS plus a wildcard: CURBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURBS
Images for CURBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.