Scrabble word: SCRUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRUB exist?
Definitions of SCRUB in dictionaries:
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
- verb - clean with hard rubbing
- verb - wash thoroughly
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- adj - (of domestic animals) not selectively bred
- To rub hard in order to clean.
- To remove (dirt or stains) by hard rubbing.
- To remove impurities from (a gas) chemically.
- To cancel or abandon; drop: We had to scrub our plans for vacation.
- A straggly, stunted tree or shrub.
- A growth or tract of stunted vegetation.
- An undersized or poorly developed domestic animal.
- An undersized or insignificant person.
- A player not on the varsity or first team.
- Remote rural land; the bush.
- verb - to rub hard in order to clean