Scrabble word: SCRUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRUB exist?
Definitions of SCRUB in dictionaries:
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
- verb - clean with hard rubbing
- verb - wash thoroughly
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- adj - (of domestic animals) not selectively bred
- To rub hard in order to clean.
- To remove (dirt or stains) by hard rubbing.
- To remove impurities from (a gas) chemically.
- To cancel or abandon; drop: We had to scrub our plans for vacation.
- A straggly, stunted tree or shrub.
- A growth or tract of stunted vegetation.
- An undersized or poorly developed domestic animal.
- An undersized or insignificant person.
- A player not on the varsity or first team.
- Remote rural land; the bush.
- verb - to rub hard in order to clean
There are 5 letters in SCRUB: B C R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRUB plus a wildcard: SCRUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRUB
Images for SCRUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.