Is CLUBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - stout stick that is larger at one end
- noun - a building that is occupied by a social club
- noun - golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- noun - a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
- noun - a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- verb - unite with a common purpose
- verb - gather and spend time together
- verb - strike with a club or a bludgeon
- verb - gather into a club-like mass
- verb - to form a club (an organized group of persons)
There are 5 letters in CLUBS: B C L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUBS, to go: CLUBS?
Rearrange the letters in CLUBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLUBS
What's nearby CLUBS
Lookup in Wiki for CLUBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUBS"