Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUBS exist?
Definitions of CLUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - stout stick that is larger at one end
- noun - a building that is occupied by a social club
- noun - golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- noun - a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
- noun - a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- verb - unite with a common purpose
- verb - gather and spend time together
- verb - strike with a club or a bludgeon
- verb - gather into a club-like mass
- verb - to form a club (an organized group of persons)
There are 5 letters in CLUBS: B C L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUBS plus a wildcard: CLUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUBS
Images for CLUBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.