Scrabble word: CLUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUB exist?
Definitions of CLUB in dictionaries:
- noun - a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - stout stick that is larger at one end
- noun - a building that is occupied by a social club
- noun - golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- noun - a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
- noun - a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- verb - unite with a common purpose
- verb - gather and spend time together
- verb - strike with a club or a bludgeon
- verb - gather into a club-like mass
- A stout, heavy stick, usually thicker at one end, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
- An implement used in some games to drive a ball, especially a stick with a protruding head used in golf.
- A black figure shaped like a trefoil or clover leaf on certain playing cards.
- The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly: a garden club.
- The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.
- An athletic team or organization.
- Often used to modify another noun: a club meeting; club regulations.
- To strike or beat with or as if with a club.
- To use (a firearm) as a club by holding the barrel and hitting with the butt end.
- To gather or combine (hair, for example) into a clublike mass.
- To join or combine for a common purpose; form a club.
- verb - to form a club (an organized group of persons)
There are 4 letters in CLUB: B C L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUB plus a wildcard: CLUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUB
Images for CLUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.