Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUM exist?
Definitions of SCUM in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless people
- noun - a film of impurities or vegetation that can form on the surface of a liquid
- verb - remove the scum from
- A filmy layer of extraneous or impure matter that forms on or rises to the surface of a liquid or body of water.
- The refuse or dross of molten metals.
- Refuse or worthless matter.
- One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
- v - to remove the scum (impure or extraneous matter) from
There are 4 letters in SCUM: C M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUM plus a wildcard: SCUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUM
Images for SCUM
- scum Movie Vaults
- The Crossed Pond Pond scum
- Pond scum (Chlorella)
- esign 3 - scum
- Rebel scum UK SWTOR guild
- Rebooting the Future Pond scum and Other Miracles of Science
- ... College Driver Scientists Create Biofuels from Suicidal Pond scum
- 12.4. scum .
- scum of the Earth Movie Posters From Movie Poster Shop
- British Cinema - scum (1979) Flickering Myth