Scrabble word: SCUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUM exist?
Definitions of SCUM in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless people
- noun - a film of impurities or vegetation that can form on the surface of a liquid
- verb - remove the scum from
- A filmy layer of extraneous or impure matter that forms on or rises to the surface of a liquid or body of water.
- The refuse or dross of molten metals.
- Refuse or worthless matter.
- One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
- verb - to remove the scum (impure or extraneous matter) from
There are 4 letters in SCUM: C M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUM plus a wildcard: SCUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUM
Images for SCUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.