Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CULMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULMS exist?
Definitions of CULMS in dictionaries:
- noun - stem of plants of the Gramineae
- v - to form a hollow stem
There are 5 letters in CULMS: C L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULMS plus a wildcard: CULMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULMS
Images for CULMS
- Publicado por viajera en 1323 1 comentario
- Phyllostachys makinoi Phyllostachys makinoi - OnlinePlantGuide.com ...
- Index of bamboo
- Phyllostachys edulis Bicolor Phyllostachys edulis Bicolor ...
- Phyllostachys dulcis Phyllostachys dulcis - OnlinePlantGuide.com ...
- Nigra henon (Henon)
- Bamboo Chef Handmade Cooking Utensils from Brazil
- Photo copyright Noah Bell 2005
- Hordeum jubatum L. Foxtail Barley
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.