Scrabble word: MUSCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSCLE exist?
Definitions of MUSCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun - animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun - a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
- noun - authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
- noun - possessing muscular strength
- verb - make one's way by force
- A tissue composed of fibers capable of contracting to effect bodily movement.
- A contractile organ consisting of a special bundle of muscle tissue, which moves a particular bone, part, or substance of the body: the heart muscle; the muscles of the arm.
- Muscular strength: enough muscle to be a high jumper.
- Power or authority: put some muscle into law enforcement.
- verb - to proceed by force