Scrabble word: MUSCLE
Is MUSCLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MUSCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun - animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun - a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
- noun - authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
- noun - possessing muscular strength
- verb - make one's way by force
- A tissue composed of fibers capable of contracting to effect bodily movement.
- A contractile organ consisting of a special bundle of muscle tissue, which moves a particular bone, part, or substance of the body: the heart muscle; the muscles of the arm.
- Muscular strength: enough muscle to be a high jumper.
- Power or authority: put some muscle into law enforcement.
- verb - to proceed by force
There are 6 letters in MUSCLE: C E L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSCLE
Click to search all anagrams of MUSCLE plus a wildcard: MUSCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSCLE
Images for MUSCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.