Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CULM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULM exist?
Definitions of CULM in dictionaries:
- noun - stem of plants of the Gramineae
- The stem of a grass or similar plant.
- Waste from anthracite coal mines, consisting of fine coal, coal dust, and dirt.
- Carboniferous shale.
- Inferior anthracite coal.
- v - to form a hollow stem
There are 4 letters in CULM: C L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULM plus a wildcard: CULM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULM
Images for CULM
- Spacing of the culms
- FileBurning culm Dump Scranton PA.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- culm Valley Connect - Stagecoach Devon bus photos
- culm iPhone Wallpaper iphone 4 background wallpaper
- Salon Epding im Jahre 1943 culm
- culm Definition from Answers.com
- culm (Kulm) im Knigreich Preuen Provinz Westpreuen
- Cameron culm Bank by kdawg7736 on deviantART
- Duration of the culm sheaths on the culm
- AnneSof tale sa science Transfu savoir lire une carte de culm
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.