Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MULCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULCH exist?
Definitions of MULCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering of rotting vegetable matter spread to reduce evaporation and soil erosion
- verb - cover with mulch
- A protective covering, usually of organic matter such as leaves, straw, or peat, placed around plants to prevent the evaporation of moisture, the freezing of roots, and the growth of weeds.
- v - to provide with a protective covering for the soil
There are 5 letters in MULCH: C H L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MULCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULCH plus a wildcard: MULCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULCH
Images for MULCH
- mulch UC Davis Good Life Garden
- Dont mound mulch up against the trunks of trees and shrubs (right ...
- Stone & Soil mulches
- Landscaping mulch Nova Tree
- Pavers Patio Slabs Retaining Walls Fertilizer Grass Seed mulch ...
- mulch Hardwood mulch Cedar mulch Helmlock Red mulch Gardening ...
- Weed-Resistant Composting mulch
- Red Cypress mulch