Scrabble word: MUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCH exist?
Definitions of MUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a great amount or extent
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
- adv - to a great degree or extent
- adv - very
- adv - to a very great degree or extent
- adv - (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- adv - frequently or in great quantities
- A large quantity or amount: Much has been written.
- Something great or remarkable: I’ve never been much to look at.
- To a great degree or extent: much smarter.
- Just about; almost: much the same.
- Frequently; often: doesn’t get out much.
- noun - a great amount