Scrabble word: MUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCH exist?
Definitions of MUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a great amount or extent
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
- adv - to a great degree or extent
- adv - very
- adv - to a very great degree or extent
- adv - (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- adv - frequently or in great quantities
- A large quantity or amount: Much has been written.
- Something great or remarkable: I’ve never been much to look at.
- To a great degree or extent: much smarter.
- Just about; almost: much the same.
- Frequently; often: doesn’t get out much.
- noun - a great amount
There are 4 letters in MUCH: C H M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUCH plus a wildcard: MUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUCH
Images for MUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.