Scrabble word: CHUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUM exist?
Definitions of CHUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- noun - bait consisting of chopped fish and fish oils that are dumped overboard to attract fish
- noun - a large Pacific salmon with small spots on its back
- To be an intimate friend.
- To display goodnatured friendliness: chummed around with the other teammates.
- To share the same room, as in a dormitory.
- To fish with such bait.
- A chum salmon.
- verb - to be close friends with someone
There are 4 letters in CHUM: C H M U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHUM plus a wildcard: CHUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUM
Images for CHUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.