Scrabble word: CHUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUM exist?
Definitions of CHUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- noun - bait consisting of chopped fish and fish oils that are dumped overboard to attract fish
- noun - a large Pacific salmon with small spots on its back
- To be an intimate friend.
- To display goodnatured friendliness: chummed around with the other teammates.
- To share the same room, as in a dormitory.
- To fish with such bait.
- A chum salmon.
- verb - to be close friends with someone