Scrabble word: CLUMP
Is CLUMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - walk clumsily
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- A clustered mass; a lump: clumps of soil.
- A thick grouping, as of trees or bushes.
- A heavy, dull sound; a thud.
- To form lumps or thick groupings.
- To gather into or form lumps or thick groupings of.
- verb - to form into a thick mass
There are 5 letters in CLUMP: C L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMP
Click to search all anagrams of CLUMP plus a wildcard: CLUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUMP
Images for CLUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.