Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUMP exist?
Definitions of CLUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - walk clumsily
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- A clustered mass; a lump: clumps of soil.
- A thick grouping, as of trees or bushes.
- A heavy, dull sound; a thud.
- To form lumps or thick groupings.
- To gather into or form lumps or thick groupings of.
- v - to form into a thick mass
There are 5 letters in CLUMP: C L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUMP plus a wildcard: CLUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUMP
Images for CLUMP
- clump River Birch
- atom clump - public domain clip art image wpclipart.com
- Early American Gardens Garden History - Trees-clump
- clump of bright orange flowers royalty free stock image in gallery ...
- birch whitespire clump betula populifolia whitespire clump type trees ...
- FileAshdown Forest - Friends clump.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- clump Of Grass Stock Photo - Image 18831740
- Chicago Illinois Landscaping Buy Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry ...
- clump of Tall Fescue
- clump planting design GardenVisit.com the garden landscape guide