Scrabble word: LUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMP exist?
Definitions of LUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - an awkward stupid person
- noun - a large piece of something without definite shape
- verb - put together indiscriminately
- verb - group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
- An irregularly shaped mass or piece.
- A small cube of sugar.
- A swelling or small palpable mass.
- A collection or totality; an aggregate.
- A person regarded as ungainly or dull witted.
- Severe punishment or treatment, as a beating or an unsparing criticism: take one’s lumps.
- One’s just deserts; comeuppance: get one’s lumps.
- Formed into lumps: lump sugar.
- Not broken or divided into parts: a lump payment.
- To put together in a single group without discrimination.
- To move with heavy clumsiness.
- To make into lumps.
- To become lumpy.
- To move heavily.
- To tolerate (what must be endured): like it or lump it.
- verb - to make into lumps (shapeless masses)
There are 4 letters in LUMP: L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMP plus a wildcard: LUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMP
Images for LUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.