Scrabble word: LUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMP exist?
Definitions of LUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - an awkward stupid person
- noun - a large piece of something without definite shape
- verb - put together indiscriminately
- verb - group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
- An irregularly shaped mass or piece.
- A small cube of sugar.
- A swelling or small palpable mass.
- A collection or totality; an aggregate.
- A person regarded as ungainly or dull witted.
- Severe punishment or treatment, as a beating or an unsparing criticism: take one’s lumps.
- One’s just deserts; comeuppance: get one’s lumps.
- Formed into lumps: lump sugar.
- Not broken or divided into parts: a lump payment.
- To put together in a single group without discrimination.
- To move with heavy clumsiness.
- To make into lumps.
- To become lumpy.
- To move heavily.
- To tolerate (what must be endured): like it or lump it.
- verb - to make into lumps (shapeless masses)