Scrabble word: PLUMP
Is PLUMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a sudden heavy fall
- verb - drop sharply
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - make fat or plump
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- adj - sufficiently fat so as to have a pleasing fullness of figure
- adv - straight down especially heavily or abruptly
- Well-rounded and full in form; chubby.
- To make well-rounded or full in form: plumped up the pillows.
- To drop abruptly or heavily: plumped into the easy chair.
- To throw down or drop (something) abruptly or heavily: plumped the books onto the table.
- A heavy or abrupt fall or collision.
- Blunt; direct.
- With a heavy or abrupt drop: We dropped the rock plump into the water.
- Straight down: The anchor fell plump into the sea.
- Without qualification; bluntly: spoke out plump for the tax bill.
- adj - well-rounded and full in form
There are 5 letters in PLUMP: L M P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUMP
Click to search all anagrams of PLUMP plus a wildcard: PLUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUMP
Images for PLUMP
Lookup in Wiki for PLUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.