Scrabble word: PLUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUMP exist?
Definitions of PLUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a sudden heavy fall
- verb - drop sharply
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - make fat or plump
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- adj - sufficiently fat so as to have a pleasing fullness of figure
- adv - straight down especially heavily or abruptly
- Well-rounded and full in form; chubby.
- To make well-rounded or full in form: plumped up the pillows.
- To drop abruptly or heavily: plumped into the easy chair.
- To throw down or drop (something) abruptly or heavily: plumped the books onto the table.
- A heavy or abrupt fall or collision.
- Blunt; direct.
- With a heavy or abrupt drop: We dropped the rock plump into the water.
- Straight down: The anchor fell plump into the sea.
- Without qualification; bluntly: spoke out plump for the tax bill.
- adj - well-rounded and full in form