Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEPLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPLUM exist?
Definitions of PEPLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a flared ruffle attached to the waistline of a dress or jacket or blouse
- noun - a garment worn by women in ancient Greece
- A short overskirt or ruffle attached at the waistline of a jacket, blouse, or dress.
- See peplos.
- adj - a short section attached to the waistline of a garment [n -LUMS or -LA] : PEPLUMED
There are 6 letters in PEPLUM: E L M P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPLUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEPLUM plus a wildcard: PEPLUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEPLUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEPLUM
- Top three peplum dresses Dolly Glitter
- Black peplum sleeveless dress with mesh neckline 65
- Sculptural peplum dress [103DP00401] - 113.62
- peplum Jacket
- peplum tendncia e palavra fofa - E a Beleza
- Outfit peplum playground This chicks got style
- ... CLOTHING DRESSES Black peplum Frill Pleat Bodycon Dress
- peplum 4 IN LOVE peplum
- peplum Jacket
- That One Thing peplum Shop Me ChicShop Me Chic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.