Scrabble word: MULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULE exist?
Definitions of MULE in dictionaries:
- noun - hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse
- noun - a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- The sterile hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse, characterized by long ears and a short mane.
- A sterile hybrid, as between a canary and other birds or between certain plants.
- A stubborn person.
- A spinning machine that makes thread or yarn from fibers.
- A small, usually electric tractor or locomotive used for hauling over short distances.
- A person who serves as a courier of illegal drugs.
- A slipper that has no counter or strap to fit around the heel.
- verb - to strike from dies belonging to two different issues, as a coin