Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULE exist?
Definitions of MULE in dictionaries:
- noun - hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse
- noun - a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- The sterile hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse, characterized by long ears and a short mane.
- A sterile hybrid, as between a canary and other birds or between certain plants.
- A stubborn person.
- A spinning machine that makes thread or yarn from fibers.
- A small, usually electric tractor or locomotive used for hauling over short distances.
- A person who serves as a courier of illegal drugs.
- A slipper that has no counter or strap to fit around the heel.
- verb - to strike from dies belonging to two different issues, as a coin
There are 4 letters in MULE: E L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULE plus a wildcard: MULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULE
Images for MULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.