Scrabble word: LUMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMEN exist?
Definitions of LUMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions
- noun - a cavity or passage in a tubular organ
- The inner open space or cavity of a tubular organ, as of a blood vessel or an intestine.
- The cavity bounded by a plant cell wall.
- adj - the inner passage of a tubular organ [n -MENS or -MINA] : LUMENAL, LUMINAL