Scrabble word: LUMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMEN exist?
Definitions of LUMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions
- noun - a cavity or passage in a tubular organ
- The inner open space or cavity of a tubular organ, as of a blood vessel or an intestine.
- The cavity bounded by a plant cell wall.
- adj - the inner passage of a tubular organ [n -MENS or -MINA] : LUMENAL, LUMINAL
There are 5 letters in LUMEN: E L M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMEN plus a wildcard: LUMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMEN
Images for LUMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.