Is LUMEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUMEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions
- noun - a cavity or passage in a tubular organ
- The inner open space or cavity of a tubular organ, as of a blood vessel or an intestine.
- The cavity bounded by a plant cell wall.
- adj - the inner passage of a tubular organ [n -MENS or -MINA] : LUMENAL, LUMINAL
There are 5 letters in LUMEN: E L M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUMEN, to go: LUMEN?
Rearrange the letters in LUMEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUMEN
What's nearby LUMEN
Lookup in Wiki for LUMEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUMEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUMEN"