Scrabble word: MEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEN exist?
Definitions of MEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the force of workers available
- noun - an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- noun - someone who serves in the armed forces
- noun - the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- noun - a male subordinate
- noun - an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- noun - a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- noun - one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- noun - game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- noun - an adult human male
- verb - to supply with men
There are 3 letters in MEN: E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEN plus a wildcard: MEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEN
Images for MEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.