Scrabble word: MENU
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENU exist?
Definitions of MENU in dictionaries:
- noun - a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- noun - the dishes making up a meal
- noun - (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- noun - an agenda of things to do
- A list of the dishes to be served or available for a meal.
- The dishes served or available at a meal.
- A list, displayed on a monitor, of options available to a computer user.
- This word was borrowed into English, being first recorded in 1837.
- noun - a list of the dishes available in a restaurant
There are 4 letters in MENU: E M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MENU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MENU plus a wildcard: MENU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MENU
Images for MENU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.