Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEUME exist?
Definitions of NEUME in dictionaries:
- A sign used in the notation of plainsong during the Middle Ages, surviving today in transcriptions of Gregorian chants.
- adj - a sign used in musical notation [n -S] : NEUMATIC, NEUMIC
There are 5 letters in NEUME: E E M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEUME plus a wildcard: NEUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEUME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEUME
- neume - Le mot du jour - Forum Babel
- Le neume - On est tous des artistes
- Filneume1.jpg - Wikipedia
- Diagrams of neume Anatomy
- neume - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- selection of articles related to neume solesmes notation.
- Burr and Burton Academy Music - neumes
- neume - Encyclopdie par Wikipdia - Voila
- Il faut cependant prciser quaucune considration artistiquena ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.