Scrabble word: PLENUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLENUM exist?
Definitions of PLENUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a meeting of a legislative body at which all members are present
- noun - an enclosed space in which the air pressure is higher than outside
- An assembly or a meeting with all members present.
- A condition, space, or enclosure in which air or other gas is at a pressure greater than that of the outside atmosphere.
- The condition of being full; fullness.
- A space completely filled with matter.
- noun - space considered as fully occupied by matter