Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLENUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLENUM exist?
Definitions of PLENUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a meeting of a legislative body at which all members are present
- noun - an enclosed space in which the air pressure is higher than outside
- An assembly or a meeting with all members present.
- A condition, space, or enclosure in which air or other gas is at a pressure greater than that of the outside atmosphere.
- The condition of being full; fullness.
- A space completely filled with matter.
- n - space considered as fully occupied by matter
There are 6 letters in PLENUM: E L M N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLENUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLENUM plus a wildcard: PLENUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLENUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLENUM
- Beginners Guide to Good Ducting Practices plenums and Return Air ...
- DX Horizontal Bottom Return Air-plenum - High Performance - 600 to ...
- Open-plan plenum
- Figure 3 Return plenum Connected To Exterior Wall
- Core Charge 1990-93 plenum Core (150.00) 1994 and newer plenum Core ...
- Figure 1 Duct connection from plenum to Aeroseal machine
- ESSR with NOISEBLOCK Air plenum
- plenum box dimensions
- Remove the Intake plenum Gasket
- RV-8.com - plenum & cowl
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.