Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UMBEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBEL exist?
Definitions of UMBEL in dictionaries:
- noun - flat-topped or rounded inflorescence characteristic of the family Umbelliferae in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point
- A flat-topped or rounded flower cluster in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point, as in the geranium, milkweed, onion, and chive.
- adj - a type of flower cluster [n -S] : UMBELED, UMBELLAR, UMBELLED
There are 5 letters in UMBEL: B E L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBEL plus a wildcard: UMBEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UMBEL
- Geranium Inflorescence - umbel
- FileInflorescences umbel Kwiatostan Baldach.svg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileInflorescences umbel Kwiatostan BaldachZoony.svg - Wikipedia ...
- ... inflorescencea compound umbel at Cedar Bog. August 18 2009
- Botanical Terms umbel involucre
- ... of Close-up of inflorescence (umbel) of plant from family umbelliferae
- ... Profile - Lilaeopsis schaffneriana var. recurva Huachuca water umbel
- Compound umbel ClipArt ETC
- Wildflower Compound umbel Flower Arrangement