Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMBLE exist?
Definitions of HUMBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be unpretentious
- verb - cause to feel shame
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - marked by meekness or modesty
- adj - used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
- Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
- Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
- To curtail or destroy the pride of; humiliate.
- To cause to be meek or modest in spirit.
- To give a lower condition or station to; abase.
- adv - having a moderate regard for oneself [adj -ESTER, -ESTEST] : MODESTLY
- v - to reduce the pride of
There are 6 letters in HUMBLE: B E H L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMBLE plus a wildcard: HUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMBLE
- humble Gift by Marielliot
- ... in his people he crowns the humble with salvation. Psalms 1494
- Every Christian has a choice between being humble or being humbled.
- Be humble and Content Words
- ... ...LIGHT LIVING God opposes the proud but favors the humble
- Subtitle A humble Life (Part 2) . This week we continue with Lesson ...
- 50 Ways to Be More humble and to Act Humbly
- Profile picture for humble TV
- Thanksgiving Whine and humble Pie
- The Redsauce eaterie doesnt offer humble pie redsauce.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.