Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMBLES exist?
Definitions of HUMBLES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be unpretentious
- verb - cause to feel shame
- adv - having a moderate regard for oneself [adj -ESTER, -ESTEST] : MODESTLY
- v - to reduce the pride of
There are 7 letters in HUMBLES: B E H L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMBLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMBLES plus a wildcard: HUMBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMBLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMBLES
- giardinaggio - Origanum vulgare
- DA TRUTH humbles HIMSELF ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS RENEWS HIS VOWS ...
- Home US Counties Texas Tarrant County TX Farodd humbles
- Matthew 184 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child ...
- Ducati humbles Harley on the Dirt Ducati News Today
- ... and he who humbles himself will be exalted. - Luke 1814 (NIV
- Anti-teacher climate humbles the conservative husband of a Cleveland ...
- Cajun Gardening December 2010
- Belot - belt humbles
- Awesome Wallpapers Lord Jesus Christ Wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.