Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMBLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMBLER exist?
Definitions of HUMBLER in dictionaries:
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - marked by meekness or modesty
- adj - used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- adv - having a moderate regard for oneself [adj -ESTER, -ESTEST] : MODESTLY
- verb - to reduce the pride of
There are 7 letters in HUMBLER: B E H L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMBLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMBLER plus a wildcard: HUMBLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMBLER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMBLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.