Scrabble word: BLUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUR exist?
Definitions of BLUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a hazy or indistinct representation
- verb - become glassy
- verb - to make less distinct or clear
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - make dim or indistinct
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- To make indistinct and hazy in outline or appearance; obscure.
- To smear or stain; smudge.
- To lessen the perception of; dim: “For street children... drugs offer the chance to blur their hopeless poverty” (Alma Guillermoprieto).
- To become indistinct.
- To make smudges or stains by smearing.
- A smear or blot; a smudge.
- Something that is hazy and indistinct to the sight or mind.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 4 letters in BLUR: B L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUR plus a wildcard: BLUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUR
Images for BLUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.