Scrabble word: BURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURL exist?
Definitions of BURL in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood cut from a tree burl or outgrowth
- noun - a large rounded outgrowth on the trunk or branch of a tree
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- verb - remove the burls from cloth
- A knot, lump, or slub in yarn or cloth.
- A large, rounded outgrowth on the trunk or branch of a tree.
- The wood cut from such an outgrowth, often used decoratively as a veneer.
- verb - to finish cloth by removing lumps
There are 4 letters in BURL: B L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURL plus a wildcard: BURL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURL
Images for BURL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.