Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUE exist?
Definitions of BLUE in dictionaries:
- noun - blue color or pigment
- noun - blue clothing
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- noun - the sky as viewed during daylight
- noun - used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- noun - the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate
- noun - any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
- verb - turn blue
- adj - of the color intermediate between green and violet
- adj - used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj - morally rigorous and strict
- adj - causing dejection
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 450 to 490 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation, whose hue is that of a clear daytime sky; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- A pigment or dye imparting this hue.
- An object having this hue.
- Dress or clothing of this hue: The ushers wore blue.
- A person who wears a blue uniform.
- Often Blue.
- A member of the Union Army in the Civil War.
- The Union Army.
- A bluefish.
- A small blue butterfly of the family Lycaenidae.
- The sky.
- The sea.
- Of the color blue.
- Bluish or having parts that are blue or bluish, as the blue spruce and the blue whale.
- Having a gray or purplish color, as from cold or contusion.
- Wearing blue.
- Gloomy; depressed.
- Dismal; dreary: a blue day.
- Puritanical; strict.
- Aristocratic; patrician.
- Indecent; risqué: a blue joke; a blue movie.
- From an unexpected or unforeseen source: criticism that came out of the blue.
- At a completely unexpected time: arrived out of the blue.
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 4 letters in BLUE: B E L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUE plus a wildcard: BLUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUE
Images for BLUE
- Gullibility Iceland Volcano Creates A Clear blue Sky
- blue pattern iPad wallpaper iPad backgrounds iPad wallpapers ...
- 1280x1024 blue Hole desktop PC and Mac wallpaper
- blue Wallpaper Aurora by thedisturbed0ne on deviantART
- ... .orgwp-contentuploads201207Abstract-blue-backgrounds-32.jpg
- Could a dose of the blues lift your spirits Journeying Beyond ...
- Shades of blue
- Light blue Flowers And Leaves Wallpapers
- blue Rose Wallpapers