Scrabble word: BUGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGLE exist?
Definitions of BUGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a brass instrument without valves
- noun - any of various low-growing annual or perennial evergreen herbs native to Eurasia
- noun - a tubular glass or plastic bead sewn onto clothing for decoration
- verb - play on a bugle
- To sound a bugle.
- To give forth a deep, prolonged sound similar to the bay of a hound.
- A tubular glass or plastic bead used to trim clothing.
- verb - to play a bugle (a brass wind instrument)