Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEL exist?
Definitions of GEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- verb - become a gel
- verb - apply a styling gel to
- A colloid in which the disperse phase has combined with the dispersion medium to produce a semisolid material, such as a jelly.
- A gelatin used in theatrical lighting.
- A jellylike substance used in styling hair.
- adj - to become like jelly [v GELLED, GELLING, GELS] : GELABLE
There are 3 letters in GEL: E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEL plus a wildcard: GEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEL
Images for GEL
- Delon Laboratories - Product Details
- Heres how you can get Axe Shower gel for 1.49 at Target after ...
- Filegel electrophoresis 2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bonac gel 4%
- Shape Shifter In The gel Dimension WonderWorlds - Beautiful Images ...
- LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS - gel Douche Corps et Cheveux
- Forever Living Aloe Vera gel
- Hair gel - China Hair gelCosmetics
- gel - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - gel word and ...
- femina-Lubricating gel