Scrabble word: GEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEL exist?
Definitions of GEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- verb - become a gel
- verb - apply a styling gel to
- A colloid in which the disperse phase has combined with the dispersion medium to produce a semisolid material, such as a jelly.
- A gelatin used in theatrical lighting.
- A jellylike substance used in styling hair.
- adj - to become like jelly [v GELLED, GELLING, GELS] : GELABLE