Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEL exist?
Definitions of GEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- verb - become a gel
- verb - apply a styling gel to
- A colloid in which the disperse phase has combined with the dispersion medium to produce a semisolid material, such as a jelly.
- A gelatin used in theatrical lighting.
- A jellylike substance used in styling hair.
- adj - to become like jelly [v GELLED, GELLING, GELS] : GELABLE
There are 3 letters in GEL: E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEL plus a wildcard: GEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEL
Images for GEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.