Scrabble word: LEGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGS exist?
Definitions of LEGS in dictionaries:
- noun - staying power
- noun - a human limb
- noun - a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- noun - one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- noun - a part of a forked or branching shape
- noun - the limb of an animal used for food
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- noun - (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- noun - a section or portion of a journey or course
- verb - to move with the legs (appendages that serve as a means of support and locomotion)
There are 4 letters in LEGS: E G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGS plus a wildcard: LEGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGS
Images for LEGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.