Scrabble word: LOGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGES exist?
Definitions of LOGES in dictionaries:
- noun - balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine
- noun - private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- verb - enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- noun - a small compartment
There are 5 letters in LOGES: E G L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGES plus a wildcard: LOGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGES
Images for LOGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.