Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLE exist?
Definitions of SOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the underside of footwear or a golf club
- noun - lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- noun - the underside of the foot
- noun - right-eyed flatfish
- verb - put a new sole on
- adj - not divided or shared with others
- adj - being the only one
- The underside of the foot.
- The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
- The bottom surface of a plow.
- The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.
- To furnish (a shoe or boot) with a sole.
- To put the sole of (a golf club) on the ground, as in preparing to make a stroke.
- See Synonyms at single.
- Of or relating to only one individual or group; exclusive: The court has the sole right to decide.
- Single; unmarried.
- Any of various chiefly marine flatfish of the family Soleidae, related to and resembling the flounders, especially any of several European species, such as Solea solea, valued as food fishes.
- Any of various other flatfish, especially certain coastal flounders.
- v - to furnish with a sole (the bottom surface of a shoe or boot)
There are 4 letters in SOLE: E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLE plus a wildcard: SOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLE
Images for SOLE
- sole Fish FishFish.net
- Il piccolo Friedrich Quanto grande il sole visto dalla Terra
- TRIBES - Dai forma ai tuoi sogni Tatuaggi e loro significato - sole ...
- Il mistero del sole TvSpace
- Tatuaggio di davide nazca - Arte Del Corpo
- Air Jordan VIII OG BlackConcord-Aqua Wallpaper
- Benessere e star bene online Il sole dinverno...
- Nike Air Force 1 Low All White Wallpaper Shoes
- ... anno produce 250 stelle grandi come il sole Solleviamocis Weblog
- Falling Leaves Tattoo Studio Blog Kurt Marlow Toy Story tattoo