Scrabble word: SOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLE exist?
Definitions of SOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the underside of footwear or a golf club
- noun - lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- noun - the underside of the foot
- noun - right-eyed flatfish
- verb - put a new sole on
- adj - not divided or shared with others
- adj - being the only one
- The underside of the foot.
- The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
- The bottom surface of a plow.
- The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.
- To furnish (a shoe or boot) with a sole.
- To put the sole of (a golf club) on the ground, as in preparing to make a stroke.
- See Synonyms at single.
- Of or relating to only one individual or group; exclusive: The court has the sole right to decide.
- Single; unmarried.
- Any of various chiefly marine flatfish of the family Soleidae, related to and resembling the flounders, especially any of several European species, such as Solea solea, valued as food fishes.
- Any of various other flatfish, especially certain coastal flounders.
- verb - to furnish with a sole (the bottom surface of a shoe or boot)
There are 4 letters in SOLE: E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLE plus a wildcard: SOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLE
Images for SOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.