Scrabble word: LOSES
Is LOSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOSES in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to keep or to maintain
- verb - fail to win
- verb - suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- verb - place (something) where one cannot find it again
- verb - miss from one's possessions
- verb - allow to go out of sight
- verb - fail to make money in a business
- verb - fail to get or obtain
- verb - retreat
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - be set at a disadvantage
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 5 letters in LOSES: E L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSES
Click to search all anagrams of LOSES plus a wildcard: LOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOSES
Images for LOSES
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.