Is LOSSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOSSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - something lost (especially money lost at gambling)
- noun - something that is lost
- noun - gradual decline in amount or activity
- noun - the act of losing someone or something
- noun - the disadvantage that results from losing something
- noun - the experience of losing a loved one
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- noun - military personnel lost by death or capture
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 6 letters in LOSSES: E L O S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOSSES, to go: LOSSES?
Rearrange the letters in LOSSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOSSES
What's nearby LOSSES
Lookup in Wiki for LOSSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOSSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOSSES"