Scrabble word: LOSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSSES exist?
Definitions of LOSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - something lost (especially money lost at gambling)
- noun - something that is lost
- noun - gradual decline in amount or activity
- noun - the act of losing someone or something
- noun - the disadvantage that results from losing something
- noun - the experience of losing a loved one
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- noun - military personnel lost by death or capture
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 6 letters in LOSSES: E L O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOSSES plus a wildcard: LOSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOSSES
Images for LOSSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.