Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSSES exist?
Definitions of LOSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - something lost (especially money lost at gambling)
- noun - something that is lost
- noun - gradual decline in amount or activity
- noun - the act of losing someone or something
- noun - the disadvantage that results from losing something
- noun - the experience of losing a loved one
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- noun - military personnel lost by death or capture
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 6 letters in LOSSES: E L O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOSSES plus a wildcard: LOSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOSSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOSSES
- 2010 Year End Tax Tip Business losses
- Cutting losses with Fishers 3 Golden Sell Rules Investing ...
- Tax Limitations on Business losses Accounting-Financial-Tax.com
- ... reports 2nd-quarter loss of 1.43 billion as investment losses climb
- ... the losses at each level of the system as a percent of total losses
- losses - (A Short Action Film) AfternoonCrash
- ED blamed again for 3500 job losses at First Group.
- big losses
- But Dexia has seen massive losses.
- Sign up and download this Financial losses image for as low as 0.20 ...