Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSS exist?
Definitions of LOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost
- noun - gradual decline in amount or activity
- noun - the act of losing someone or something
- noun - the disadvantage that results from losing something
- noun - the experience of losing a loved one
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- noun - military personnel lost by death or capture
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- The act or an instance of losing: nine losses during the football season.
- One that is lost: wrote their flooded house off as a loss.
- The condition of being deprived or bereaved of something or someone: mourning their loss.
- The amount of something lost: selling at a 50 percent loss.
- The harm or suffering caused by losing or being lost.
- Destruction: The war caused incalculable loss.
- The power decrease caused by resistance in a circuit, circuit element, or device.
- The amount of a claim on an insurer by an insured.
- Below cost: sold the merchandise at a loss.
- Perplexed; puzzled: I am at a loss to understand those remarks.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 4 letters in LOSS: L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOSS plus a wildcard: LOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOSS
Images for LOSS
- Profit & loss account
- Experiencing loss Joytime Ministries
- ... loss. Causes of conductive hearing loss that arise from the outer ear
- Profit & loss Statement - YEAR 2010 - Page 1 of 7
- Profit and loss Account - To use for financial purposes
- Loud music can cause hearing loss in teens Healthy Living
- Losing a child Boogers on the Wall
- What is weight loss
- ... that displays pitch loudness level and the degrees of hearing loss
- ... Term Noise Induced Hearing loss ProtectEar.com Custom Protect Ear