Scrabble word: LOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSS exist?
Definitions of LOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost
- noun - gradual decline in amount or activity
- noun - the act of losing someone or something
- noun - the disadvantage that results from losing something
- noun - the experience of losing a loved one
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- noun - military personnel lost by death or capture
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- The act or an instance of losing: nine losses during the football season.
- One that is lost: wrote their flooded house off as a loss.
- The condition of being deprived or bereaved of something or someone: mourning their loss.
- The amount of something lost: selling at a 50 percent loss.
- The harm or suffering caused by losing or being lost.
- Destruction: The war caused incalculable loss.
- The power decrease caused by resistance in a circuit, circuit element, or device.
- The amount of a claim on an insurer by an insured.
- Below cost: sold the merchandise at a loss.
- Perplexed; puzzled: I am at a loss to understand those remarks.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 4 letters in LOSS: L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOSS plus a wildcard: LOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOSS
Images for LOSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.