Scrabble word: SOULS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOULS exist?
Definitions of SOULS in dictionaries:
- noun - the immaterial part of a person
- noun - a human being
- noun - deep feeling or emotion
- noun - the human embodiment of something
- noun - a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
- adj - the spiritual aspect of human beings [n -S] : SOULED, SOULLESS, SOULLIKE
There are 5 letters in SOULS: L O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOULS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOULS plus a wildcard: SOULS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOULS
Images for SOULS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.